1. Meticulously selected native speakers with a bachelor's degree or higher, relevant professional background, and extensive knowledge in Chinese culture and linguistics.
2. All teachers must pass a TLI teacher training class and evaluation to receive their certificate.
3. All teachers intern, audit other classes, and pass a demo teaching class before becoming a TLI Chinese teacher.
4. All teachers have an average of 600 hours of teaching experience.
5. All teachers have the most accurate native pronunciation.
6. TLI teachers have been invited by renowned foreign universities to be their assistant professors, such as Stanford University, Yale University, and Brown University in America.